Cancellations & Refunds
Should a student be terminated or withdraw for any reason, all tuition cost calculations and refunds will be made according to the following policies:
1. All monies, including the admission registration fee, will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant.
2. Cancellation within three (3) business days after signing the Enrollment Agreement or before attendance in the 2nd scheduled day of classes will result in a refund of all monies paid toward tuition, including the registration fee of $50.
3. Cancellation after the 2nd scheduled day of classes, but prior to 40% school presentation of the program, will result in a pro-rated tuition charge based upon the number of classroom hours provided/instructed by the school compared with the total cost of tuition.
4. Cancellation after school presentation of 40% of the required number of hours for graduation will result in the student being responsible for the full amount of tuition stated in their Enrollment Agreement. The number of hours the school has presented or instructed may differ from the number of hours a student completes/earns due to absences and missed time. All computations are based upon clock hours provided by the school since the Start Date.
5. The date for refund and tuition calculation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student.
6. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination or receipt of cancellation notice.
7. Applicants who have not visited the school prior to enrollment will have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three (3) business days following either the first regular scheduled class or following a tour of the school facilities.
8. Cancellation or postponement of a program offering/class start date due to low enrollment or another unforeseen circumstance; will result in all tuition and fees refunded to the student or the opportunity to enroll in the program/class at a future date.